Jagdish Kaur Brar
Owner and Lead Coordinator
Hi. My name is Jagdish (pronounced jag-dish). Realizing how often my name was mispronounced, I shortened it to Jag in University. But my family and close friends know me as Deshe (pronounced dee-she) - my nickname since birth. Yes, three different names can become confusing for some, so feel free to call me either of the three - whichever you're most comfortable with!
I obtained my Bachelor of Commerce degree in Marketing from Ryerson University. I am a certified wedding and destination wedding coordinator through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada. I am also a Sandals Certified Specialist, Superclubs Certified Specialist and am TICO certified; allowing me to cater to all of your local and destination wedding needs.
Weddings and events are my passion and I absolutely LOVE love! The most rewarding part of being a wedding and event coordinator is having the opportunity to work so closely with such diverse personalities, cultures and families. Seeing the look on my clients' faces when what they have envisioned in their minds is right before their eyes is truly priceless!
Some Random Facts About Me:
- I never leave my house without eyeliner, lip gloss and earrings.
- I have a pet parrot named Castro.
- I am addicted to sweets, especially anything chocolate.
- I haven't had a sip of Pepsi or Coke in over 15 years. Why? I don't know, but I refuse to ever try it again.
- My favourite season is winter although I love basking in the sun and heat.
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I love to travel, especially to exotic locations.
- Other than chocolate, I don't consume any caffeine.
I hope that gives you a little insight into me and I look forward to meeting you. And I promise to treat your big day as if it were my big day.
Follow me on Twitter @my_big_day or on Facebook.