The "month of" (day of) package is perfect for the couple who has already planned their big day but are looking for a professional to oversee and ensure the day runs smoothly.
Why worry about all the details when you don't have to? Let my big day execute your vision and plan so that you can relax and enjoy the beginning of your happily ever after.
The "Month of" (Day of) Coordination includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Two in-person meetings to prepare the wedding day itinerary
- Review of all vendor contracts (if desired)
- Confirmation of vendors and all wedding details one to two weeks prior to the wedding
- Attendance and coordination of ceremony rehearsal (as required)
- Management of small decor details- favours, place cards, pew markers, etc.
- Preparation and management of schedules - detailed wedding day itineraries and agendas for you, your family, the wedding party, Master(s) of Ceremony, and all vendors
- Supervise ceremony and reception decor set-up
- Assist bride and bridesmaids with dressing
- Assist with the transition from ceremony to reception
- Transport flowers, programs and decorations from the ceremony to reception site (if required)
- Oversee scheduled events at reception: cocktails, dinner, cake cutting, first dances, bouquet/garter toss, entertainers, speeches, etc.
- Delivery of final payment to vendors (if necessary)
- Use of the Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Full onsite coordination at ceremony and reception (includes assistant present throughout the ceremony, formal photos and reception at no extra cost)
- Coordination services on your wedding day for a maximum of 10 consecutive hours (additional hours charged at $50 per hour)
Investment: Starting from $1,100 ($250 initial payment due upon contract signing, balance due at wedding rehearsal)
Email or call us today to book your complimentary initial meeting. There is no obligation, as we understand the importance of hiring the perfect wedding planner. email@example.com or 416.828.0929